I worked for many years in the building deconstruction and material reuse business, taking apart structures and re-purposing the components. I had the opportunity to write a feature article on the subject for the Boulder Green Building Journal, so I took it.
- #visible Loveland: The stories behind the faces of some of Loveland’s homeless January 12, 2018
- “Brewing Up a New Use for Old Buildings” December 20, 2017
- Unstuck at Elevation September 19, 2017
- “Northern Double Header” July 12, 2017
- Road Trip With My Son: Sometimes you can go “home” again June 30, 2017