Loveland, Colorado, is known as an artisan community, with an emphasis on casting brass sculpture; but there are also many painters, jewelry makers, galleries and museums. The city of 75,000 souls is also known for it’s Valentine re-mailing program, so your sweetheart can get a valentine card from the land of love. But Loveland, like many municipalities in America, has a growing homeless population as housing prices and population growth marginalize a vast segment of our society. Here are the stories of some of the people who live on the streets of Loveland.
- #visible Loveland: The stories behind the faces of some of Loveland’s homeless January 12, 2018
- “Brewing Up a New Use for Old Buildings” December 20, 2017
- Unstuck at Elevation September 19, 2017
- “Northern Double Header” July 12, 2017
- Road Trip With My Son: Sometimes you can go “home” again June 30, 2017